Write For Us
Write for us
Are you a talented writer with a deep knowledge of video production and/or video marketing?
Would you like the opportunity to get exposure and awareness of yourself and your business on our blog?
If so then we may be in a position to help each other. We are keen to increase the amount of content that we have on the blog are keen to accept content from others in the industry who share our passion for this fast growing sector.
What we are looking for:
• Unique (not published elsewhere – we check!) pieces that add real value to our readers.
• Our readers are small business owners, Marketing Managers in large companies as well as digital marketers. Your article should be written with this in mind.
• Articles should be practical in nature and should help small businesses and marketers to learn something new.
• The article should enable our readers to apply your ideas to their video production and video marketing soon after reading. To clarify – the ideas should not require massive marketing budgets.
• The article should be at least 800 words long – of course we are more interested in quality than quantity but have found that it is difficult to add real value and knowledge in less than this. However; if you are sure that your article achieves our main aims but is less than 800 words please feel free to send it over.
What we are not looking for:
• Articles that do not offer unique insight and ideas.
• Articles that are written with the end goal of getting a link from us – you will get a link if we publish the piece but if you write it with this in mind then it is sure to lack passion and insight.
• We do not want articles that carry commercial self promotional content: e.g. if you are a script writer then it is fine to write an article on “How to approach a new script” but it would probably be best to avoid an article on “Why you need a script writer”.
• Articles that are half written or are in need of heavy editing: we accept guest articles as we simply do not have the time to get as much content onto the site as we would like. Therefore this process does not make sense if we have to keep re-writing articles.
Interaction with readers
• If your post does a good job of attracting comments on the blog then we have found that it is worthwhile getting involved in the conversation; this will of course help us but moreover it will help you to develop a strong reputation in the industry.
What you will get
• A short profile along with your photo – you can include 2 links to your website or your social profiles here.
• Your post will be sent out to our 6000+ Facebook fans as well as tweeted to our 1600+ followers over both accounts.
• Your post will be emailed out to our subscribers along with our other recent posts.
So, if you are still with us then please fill out these details to get the ball rolling:
Please include 2 or 3 links to articles that you have previously written as well as an idea of the article that you would like to write for our blog and we will get back to you within 2-3 days with a response.
Click below to be taken to our Guest Blogger registration form
find out more
Contact us to see how video can boost your website's performance