Over the past few months we have read a number of studies and books about viral marketing and in particular viral videos. We have learned a great deal from some pioneering marketers and social scientists. We have covered our findings in a number of blog posts: http://www.mywebpresenters.com/articles/2013/01/seeding-strategies-for-viral-marketing-campaigns-an-introduction/ http://www.mywebpresenters.com/articles/2013/01/social-seeding-strategies-for-viral-marketing-campaigns/ http://www.mywebpresenters.com/articles/2011/10/the-essence-of-a-viral-video/ However – we thought that it [...]
I have always loved the concept of a viral video. I associate viral video with the shift in media that has meant that we can all be producers of content that can be seen by a mass audience. What an amazing opportunity. For me, it represents a shift in power and a democratic potential for [...]
There has been a lot of hype over the past few years about viral video and how to make one. So aside from getting cute babies to do funny things I thought that it would be worth digging a little deeper to try and gain an understanding of what makes a video go viral.
- How Red Bull Built its Reputation as an Adventure Brand Using Video
- Storyboard for a video production
- Coca Cola leading the way from creative to content marketing excellence
- How to create a budget for your corporate video production
- How to make engaging corporate videos
- The basics of video storytelling
- When is an animated video production most appropriate?
- Storytelling through reportage video production
- How a Kickstarter Video Production Can Help Launch Your Project
- How a web presenter increased our conversion rate by 300%
- Is Your Business Too Boring for Online Video Production?
- Why You Need to Get Started with Video Production
- Is your video production a one-hit wonder?
- Why We Launched MWP Digital Media
- Somersby Cider used Apple Store parody to achieve viral video victory