Video that transforms online response. Guaranteed.
"We have seen a reduction in bounce rate of 50% and a near doubling of sales leads."Charles Oskwarek, Managing Director, National IT Learning Centre
Virgin Holidays saw a 30% uplift in sales of Upper Class tickets compared with the same period in the previous year.
"The films have had a dramatic effect on my site. I would recommend MWP to anyone wanting to increase response on their website, and work with great people."Owen O'Malley, CEO, TICN
"It has been an absolute pleasure working with the team at MWP. Our website is now more informative and user-friendly."Jen Spencer, Managing Director, Fitbug Bupa
"Adding the MWP video to our site caused an instant jump in our web enquiries – nearly 60% in the first month. I would recommend MWP to anyone looking to improve the effectiveness of their website."Nadja Goschalk, Marketing Manager, Rocket Products
What can web presenters and video do for you? Let us show you.
Our Video Production Service is for businesses that know what they want from a web presenter and where we provide a simple, high quality, filming and deployment service. You can order this service in just a couple of minutes using our online ordering system.
- 1 Select your presenter
- 2 Select your length and script preferences
- 3 Choose where and how they appear
Watch Our Showreel
What you tap into with MWP...
- End-to-end video marketing, video production and video management
- Total flexibility on how, when and where your web presenter videos play
- "A" list actors, presenters and performers available to present on your website
- Professional scriptwriting and copy that multiplies response levels through our "perfect pitch" approach
- World class video SEO (53 times more powerful than text)
- Continual A/B testing and analytics to measure and maximise results over the long term
Connect With Us@distilled - well, great job @Marritalosif - testimonials do not get much better than those!
How smart retailers are using online video to get real results: http://t.co/I3f7u4xxvR
New research from Harvard Business Review into why some videos go viral (5 min video): http://t.co/cWXCZoLEAr